- Integrated benefits: IPM-solution’s claims handling system integrates with all other modules in the software, providing a holistic view of your claims. This includes the ability to check policy status to ensure that only covered objects and products are available. IPM-solution also automatically or manually defines reserves per damage type per product, keeping detailed claims statistics.
- Flexibility benefits: IPM-solution’s claims handling system is flexible and can be adapted to meet your specific needs. For example, you can use decision tables to dynamically control coverage and who gets paid. You can also configure payment and authorization controls, and handle recoveries, registration of incoming invoices, and automatic calculation of deductibles.
Additional benefits of IPM-solution's claims handling system:
- Easy to use: IPM-solution’s claims handling system is easy to use and intuitive. You can easily create and manage claims, and all details are clearly displayed.
- Secure: IPM-solution’s claims handling system is secure and compliant with data protection regulations. You can be confident that your customers’ data is safe and secure.
- Scalable: IPM-solution’s claims handling system can be scaled to meet your needs. You can add users, policies, and claims as your business grows.
- Cost-effective: IPM-solution’s claims handling system is cost-effective. You can save money on administration and processing costs.